- 1.25% APY* for balances up to $15,000.01
- 0.65% APY* for balances greater than $15,000.01+
- Bank on-the-go with mobile banking, online banking and eStatements, all at no charge
How to Get Started
Setting up your ISB Prime Savings Account is easy. All you need is:
- A valid driver’s license.
- Your Social Security Number (SSN)
- $100 deposit
Account Requirements and Charges
- ISB Prime Savings Account is only available to customers with an ISB Prime Checking Account
- Minimum balance of $100 required to open any ISB deposit account
- Up to 6 withdrawals allowed per month. Additional charges may apply for more than 6 withdrawals per month.
- Must maintain a minimum of $1 each day to obtain APY*
- $1 monthly service charge — this service charge is waived if the average account balance is $500 or greater
Fees may reduce earnings. Service charges are subject to both state and local sales tax. This information is not a Truth in Savings disclosure. Ask a bank representative for Truth in Savings disclosures, account details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield; APY accurate as of 10/1/2019 and is subject to change
*1.25% APY and 0.65% APY rates apply to ISB Prime Savings accounts that are paired with an ISB Prime Checking account that qualifies for prime interest/ATM benefits
*For customers with a non-qualifying Prime Checking account, the Prime Savings account rate is 0.55% APY.