ISB’s Farmland Management Services include:
- Leasing farmland to productive, conscientious tenants
- Collecting rents
- Monitoring farm conditions and land prices
- Paying farm expenses, including real estate taxes
- Working through and contracting with the Farm Services Agency and the United States Department of Agriculture for the benefit of the land owner
- Keeping accounting records and filing required paperwork
Visit with the ISB Trust department to find out more about how they can assist you through our Farm Management program.