Iowa Savings Bank (ISB) works with many farmland owners through farm management agreements, and also handles farmland arrangements for trusts and estates. Our expertise includes:
- Finding and leasing farmland to productive, conscientious tenants
- Monitoring farm conditions, land prices
- Paying farm expenses, including real estate taxes
- Work with Farm Service Administration (FSA) for benefit of the farm
- Keeping an accounting and filing necessary paperwork
Ask ISB’s Trust Department how they can assist you with their expertise in Farm Management.
Meet our Trust Professionals