- Any ATM is your ATM – ISB will reimburse any and all ATM charges.
- 2.50% APY for all balances up to $15,000
- 0.25% APY for balances $15,000.01 and greater
In order to qualify for prime interest and ATM benefits, all of the following must be completed during the statement cycle:
- Twelve (12) point of sale debit card transactions, AND
- Log into internet banking at least one time, AND
- Receive eStatements
If the above actions are not met, interest rate is 0.15% APY
ISB Prime Checking Account Requirements and Fees
Minimum balance of $100 required to open any ISB deposit account. Service charges are subject to both state and local sales tax. APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APY accurate as of 06/01/2018 and is subject to change. Must obtain minimum balance of $1.00 each day to obtain APY. Fees may reduce earnings. This document is not a Truth in Savings disclosure. Ask a bank representative for Truth in Savings disclosures, account details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.
Contact one of our bankers today to find out more about the ISB Prime Checking Account.