- Interest above standard savings, which may compare favorably with other investment alternatives
- Greater security; multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- Convenience; everything is managed internally by Iowa Savings Bank
- One interest rate
- One regular statement
- One year-end tax form
- Flexible maturity periods available
- Helps support lending opportunities within your local community
Limits apply. Funds may be submitted for placement only after a depositor enters into a CDARS® Deposit Placement Agreement with us. The agreement contains important information and conditions regarding the placement of funds by us. CDARS and Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service are registered service marks of Promontory Interfinancial Network, LLC.
- Add On CD – 6 month term only
- Step Up CDs – 18 to 60 months
- Minimum investment of $500
- Earns interest1
1. Interest Rate and Annual Percentage Yield. Interest rates are subject to change daily. Interest compounded semi-annually. A penalty may be assess for early withdrawal on CDs.