- Competitive interest rates. Contact an ISB Customer Service Representative for current interest rates.
- Multi-million dollar FDIC insurance coverage
- One banking relationship for all your investments. Iowa Savings Bank coordinates all investments.
- One statement and one payment (if applicable) for all holdings
- No hidden fees or charges
How to Get Started
Setting up a CDARS/ICS account is easy. All you need to get started is to:
- Fill out and sign a CDARS/ICS Agreement and a Custodial Agreement
- Opening account deposit
Fees may reduce earnings. Service charges are subject to both state and local sales tax. This information is not a Truth in Savings disclosure. Ask a bank representative for Truth in Savings disclosures, account details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions.