Saving is not only good for invididuals but it's smart strategy for businesses. The benefits of opening a business savings account include having funds available for larger purchases so that you can avoid paying interest, it provides a financial cushion in the event of a downturn or enables you to expand your business during a period of growth. Regardless of your business goals, having a sound financial and savings plan in place will help increase the long term stability of the company. Some benefits of a business savings account from Iowa Savings Bank include:
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly. Interest Rates are subject to change daily.
- You may make six (6) transfer from your account each four (4) week or similar period, if by preauthorized or automatic transfer, or telephone (including data transmission) agreement, order or instruction or by check, draft, debit card or similar order (including POS transactions), made by the depositor and payable to third parties. Transfer and withdrawals made in person, by messenger, by mail or at and ATM are unlimited.
- Unlimited check writing
- Earns interest
- Receive check images by mail
- Various check forms available
- Minimum balance of $600 to avoid monthly service fee
- Free E-Statements
- Online & Mobile Banking access
- ATM Cards
- A limited number of debits may apply